Classify Word documents from Word on Windows, Mac OSX, web or mobile devices
janusSEAL Documents App allows your users assign security classifications to their Word documents from any Word variant - Windows desktops (Word 2013 and above), Word Mac 2016 and Word Web on any desktop, tablet or mobile.
janusSEAL Documents App helps you to:
- Heighten awareness of security among your users
- Ensure users can classify Office content regardless of the platform they are using
- Get more out of your other IT security solutions.
How it works
Assuming you’ve chosen your security classifications, such as Personal, Private and Confidential and which types of messages you want to classify, janusSEAL Documents App will take care of the rest for you, and deliver these main benefits:
- Is cloud based - the code lives in the cloud, but the app is enabled at your Office 365 tenant or in your on-premise infrastructure
- Improved monitoring - mail security markings can be linked to your security systems
- Compatibility with most browsers - Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari
- Compliance – with various government Email Protective Marking Standards and it can be quickly configured for new corporate or alternative schemes.
What you need
janusSEAL Documents App works with these clients:
- Microsoft Word 2013 (Windows)
- Microsoft Word 2016 (Windows and Mac)
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari